You will need an Android device such as a Samsung and a Google account to be able to download the app! Just follow the steps below.
To get the app you will need to have a Google account if you have one already signed in or need to sign into it then just do that and walk through the setup until you hit the Play Store screen as it is shown below.
- Sign into the Google Play Store
- At the top of the screen is a white search bar
- Search either MMW or MyMobileWorkers and the screen should look like the image below where you can see our company logo and name.
- Click on the app and it will take you to the install screen
- There will be a green button that says install, click on this and accept the box that comes up and the app will install onto the device.
And that's it once the app downloads and installs onto the device it will automatically create a shortcut to the device's home screen which consists of the company logo as shown in the image above and the app can now be accessed.