When creating a job, and the address book feature is enabled, the user will be able to select existing address book customers and contact details to use for a job.
To find the address book simply click on the CRM tab on the navigation bar:
Only web portal users with the right permissions will be able to edit customers.
To edit a customer:
- On the web portal, go to customers, after selecting the CRM tab
- Click on the cog wheel under the tools section
- You will be given details of the customer, edit it to how you want and click save
To edit a customer contact:
- Click on Customer Sites on the left hand side
- Follow steps 2&3 from above
You will also see other buttons on the CRM page:
- Filter by - this is used if you want to find all customers with that name
- Assets - If your customer has specific equipment then you can assign equipment to that customer.
- Cog wheel - this is used if you want to alter the details of the customer
- X - this is used if you need to delete the customer (this is irreversible)