To set your default location, do the following:
- Click Settings
- Click Mapping down the left
- Click on Markers on the drop down menu
- Click Add New Marker
- Start typing in your address and you will see that an auto-complete will appear, click on your address when it appears!
- Latitude and Longitude is already populated once this is done
- Select the icon you want to use on the map
- Select the branch that you want to associate with that marker
- Enter a description (optional), and press save
You can add several different markers, but most commonly companies only like to use one - it's down to you.